Check out our Shipping + Returns section here for all shipping questionsHow should I care for my Blinka Baby?
To maintain the quality and life of your Blinka Baby garments we recommend the following washing instructions:
- Cold water
- Delicate/gentle cycle
- Wash with like fabrics (bamboo, cotton) and colors
- Zip up Sleepy Sleep Sack completely
- Small amount of gentle detergent
Tumble drying is not recommended, instead, unzip and lay flat or hang to dry. Tumble dry low only if necessary.
Where possible avoid laundry products containing harsh chemicals, like bleach and brighteners.Do you have any retailers/stockists where I can buy the product?
Blinka Baby is currently exclusively available here on our website, www.blinkababy.comWhere are Blinka Baby products made?
All our garments are made in Vancouver, Canada, by the talented team at our manufacturing partner. We’re proud to support the people and businesses in our local community.Will the fabric pill?
Fabric with a high bamboo percentage does sometimes pill. Pilling is caused by abrasion on the surface of the fabric and does not affect the performance.
To reduce pilling, follow our care instructions as close as possible, you can find the care instructions here.What are your Promo Code rules?
Newsletter sign up codes are one per customer and one time use only. Discount is for new orders only and cannot be applied retroactively.I’d like to carry your product in my store. Do you offer wholesale?
If you’re interested in carrying Blinka Baby in your store, please reach us at email@example.comWhat is a TOG rating?
- TOG stands for Thermal Overall Grade and is a unit of measurement for insulation and warmth of sleepwear and bedding. The Sleepy Sleep Sack has been independently tested to determine a TOG rating of 1.0 above the midseam and 0.5 below for year round comfort. A TOG rating of 1 is recommended for room a temperature between. 21 - 23 °C / 69 - 73 °F.
- Couple with the Baby Bolero for a thin layer of extra warmth on baby’s arms when needed.
Fabrics used in Blinka Baby garments have passed independent testing for flammability in both Canada and the US.